9.18.2008

Reverse

reverse

reverse.

This is a layout I didn't expect to happen. Does that ever happen to you? Out of the blue comes true, heartfelt journaling that you never planned to write? Well, that is what happened here. I started this layout working on the challenge over at The Design Experiment. I loved the concept of opening a dictionary and dropping my hand on a word to start a layout. Well, my finger landed on "reverse". I started to flip through my photos to see what inspiration hit me and...here you have it. I wish I could reverse time. If for nothing else, than to develop a true, strong relationship with my little sister. Funny how scrapbooking can do this to us. Bring out our deepest feelings in our art. I love that, but it's a bit hard to swallow sometimes when I have to face the reality of my thoughts.

8 comments:

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Beautiful LO Jennifer. Cute picture too.

Veronica said...

You've given me an idea for a LO! This one is GREAT! I can't think of anything I would want to reverse, for I think that is what has made me the person I am today! You live and learn and it makes you create what you just created!!! You truly thought "outside the box" on this one! Good job Jen!

Harley Dee said...

That's a wonderful layout..

I wanted to do that challenge, but would you believe I don't have a single dictionary anywhere in this house? We've been here two years next month, and still no dictionary.

Pick me out a word Jing :)

Anne Marie said...

Jennifer, this is absolutely beautiful, and such a beautiful sentiment. It's taken 40 years, but my big sis and I are finally close again. There will never be anyone ever quite like a sister!

Monkey Giggles said...

Hey Jennifer, This really is a great layout. And yes. that kind of creative happens to me a lot. Most of the time that is when my best work is done. Thank you for sharing a bit of your heart.

~Nancy~ said...

OHwow.. this is such an amazing layout!!! Love love what you did with the flowers here.. so creative! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

NancyJones said...

OH what gorgeous journaling. You did a beautiful job on this. I just love those challenges!

Savor the Journey said...

Lovely layout! I really like your ribbon addition ... very cool.

ShareThis