1.08.2015

A Birthday Shaker


I have a quick post for you today with another fun card for the Winnie & Walter Birthday Challenges! Today I am playing along with the Shaker Card Challenge. I LOVE shakers! I wasn't going to miss this one!

Happy Birthday Shaker


I used the frame from the Picture Perfect set and then hand cut the window for my shaker. I grabbed the flowers from the The Big, The Bold, and Extras set. I cut those out and simply adhered them near the shaker, layering the 'happy' die (layered, for depth) over the entire window.

DSCN6670


I filled the shaker with mostly flat silver sequins (LOTS of them) and added just a few colored sequins for some pop. I really like the mix a lot!

And that's all for today!

Have a Happy!

8 comments:

  1. Preeeeeeettttyyyyyyy!!!! Love the colors! Minty and pink, so lovely!! Happy shaker = happy Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Love the shaker window and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! Lovely color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colors! LOVE the inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty shaker card, Jingle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used the sequins in the shaker card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me happy. I am a BIG FAN of Happy. For reals, though.

ShareThis