11.13.2013

Live Every Single Day Out Loud!

Today is the final day of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release sneaks!  The full reveal will be tomorrow!  Woot!  Woot!  I have to say, I think today's set is my absolute favorite of this release.  It's a simple sentiment that I just LOVE!!!  Let me introduce you to Out Loud!

Live Every Single Day Out Loud


Ummm... yup.  I love it.  And I love this card.  And I love grey and orange.  And I love living out loud.  No, for reals.  I REALLY love living out loud!!!  I stamped one of the text backgrounds repeatedly to create the background, leaving room for the sentiment stamped in Orange Soda ink.  I die cut the stars and then traced each one with my Wink of Stella to give them a bit of sparkle!  I do so love sparkle!  I popped up the panel and, there you have it folks!  LOVE. IT.

Live Life Out Loud


Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to check out what the Ink Squad has created with this incredible set!  I think you are really going to love it!  AND you could WIN it, too!!!  So... go.  Now.  Do it.

Have a Happy!




10 comments:

  1. LOVE the negative space with the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this card, Jennifer!!! What a great way to showcase these adorable stamps!
    Love the touch of orange!
    IMHO this card is CAS perfection!! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total love! Raised panel makes this card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy lady today, love this card Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FABULOUS use of this text stamp!! Love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me happy. I am a BIG FAN of Happy. For reals, though.

ShareThis