11.18.2012

Hey, Girl.... I love this card. Just sayin'.

Yup. That's why I'm posting today. Because I love this card. I had entered it in the Paper Crafts World Card Making Day contest, but that was a no-go for Miss Jingle, so...it's share time, kids! This was my favorite one of all those I entered. It makes me happy. Just sayin'.

Hey Girl!

Black background, vibrant cardstock colors, and just a touch of Bossy Joscie flair? Yes, PLEASE! SO FUN!

Hey Girl (detail)

I hope you are having a super fantastic, "Hey, Girl" kinda weekend on this fine pre-Thanksgiving weekend!!! (Can you believe it is THIS WEEK?! Holy TURKEYS, Batman! How did THAT happen?)

Jingle Out!

17 comments:

Regina said...

HEY GIRL...I love this card. The colors really POP on the black background. LOVE the hey girl pin too. What a clever girl you are!!!!

Wida said...

Oooo, I do love it!!!

Lisa said...

So Cute! I love the contrast! Thanks for sharing!

Laura Jane said...

SHA-ZAAMM bright colors JEN!

Jessi Fogan said...

I have been ruined by the internet, lol. Whenever I see 'hey girl' now my brain automatically goes to Ryan Gosling ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colours & fun off set layout!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sooooo darn cute!!

byondbzr said...

This is rockin' cool, love it!!

Staci said...

Fabulous! I love it!

~amy~ said...

sooooo fun:)

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love love love it! :) xoxox

Jamie said...

This is a great care Jingle!! I love it, you should have won:)

scrappymo! said...

So cute...great colours.

Megan Aaron said...

omg I love this card!

jordanbev5 said...

Real fun!

gale said...

cute idea! Love those bright colors together.

PaperPixie said...

I am sorry this didn't get published but glad you get to share! Love the black background paired with the vivid colors. And always gotta love a little Joscie flair. :) TFS!

Sarah said...

fan-freaking-tastic!

ShareThis