8.28.2013

A THRILLING Halloween Card!

Hiya, folks!  I am so excited to be playing with some awesome goodies from IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® and the brand new Thrilling line from Authentique today!  I LOVE these papers!!!  I created a super fun card to share with you today!

Thrilling Halloween


Here are the goodies I used for this fun card:
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
IMAGINE Crafts® Embossing Powder™
Authentique Thrilling Paper Collection
Lawn Fawn Heebie Jeebies stamp set
Cardstock - black

To begin, I cut out one of the journaling cards from the paper collection, stamped the image in VersaMark™ onto the card and embossed it with IMAGINE Crafts® Embossing Powder™ in black.  I love how well that image fit on that journaling card!  It's always a happy thing when that happens!

Thrilling Step 1


Next, I simply created a card base from cardstock and then trimmed the text patterned paper and adhered that to the card base.  I trimmed the hexagon pattern from patterned paper, trimming a few extras to adhere with foam tape, and added that as an accent strip.  I tucked the journaling card under the hexagon border and adhered that, as well.

Thrilling Step 2


And there you have it!  A fun, not-so-spooky, yet very festive Halloween card!  I LOVE these papers so much!

Thrilling Halloween



Have a Happy!

11 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! The fussy cutting/dimension on the hexagons is so fun!

Deb said...

So fabulous, I do love these papers too! Have some but need more!
Debxx

Chark said...

love, love, love!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super fun Jingle, love the hexagons!

Jana said...

This is awesome!

Debby said...

Love it...especially the hexagons. Great job.

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this, Jingle! Especially the fun hexagons!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome card, love the hexagons :)

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Super cute!!!

MichelleZ said...

Awesome card! I LOVE that web!

Bella Carta at Art 'n Soul said...

I love this card! Getting my Authentique paper back out (what's left of it!). thanks for sharing!

ShareThis