2.01.2013

Loving You, Isn't the Right Thing to Do...

How can I... ever change things that I feel????

Yup. I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan. Which is why I pretty much love this sentiment from the Hero Arts Air Mail stamp set. I don't know if they did it on purpose, but I kinda love that they did it. Just sayin'.

You Can Go Your Own Way

To create the road, I actually pulled out a ruler and a couple of pens. Yup. Kick'n it old school, folks! I stamped the black car directly on the road and heat embossed the head lamps with yellow embossing powder. I stamped the red car onto patterned paper, also embossed the headlamps, cut it out and mounted it with foam tape to make it pop off the card a bit. I created the banner and embossed the sentiment in white on that. It's popped up a bit, too.

You Can Go Your Own Way (detail)

And, folks, it's Friday! Make it an awesome one! GO YOUR OWN WAY!!!

Lyrics | Fleetwood Mac lyrics - Go Your Own Way lyrics

Have a Happy!







22 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun!!!

richardbreaks said...

Love FM too! This is awesome!

Izzy Anderson said...

Totally fun! Love old school! And Fleetwood Mac too. :) Off humming a tune now.....

Anne Marie said...

Ok, well you've succeeded in (1) creating an adorable card, and (2) replacing the previously stuck-in-my-mind-song (Journey's Faithfully) with a new one! What a fun card, Jennifer, I love it!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

one word----- LOVE!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So cute and clever, Jennifer! Now I'm going to have this song stuck in my head ALL day. LOL!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally fun! Love that sentiment. Thanks for the nudge to put some Fleetwood Mac in the rotation today :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

This is a great Friday card! Love it! I want the red car :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I don't have the words to explain how much I {heart} this!! Totally awesome Jingle!!!

Angi said...

EEEEK!!!! This is so fun!!!

Connie Mercer said...

another cute one~love that car stamp!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card, love the sentiment :)

Deb said...

so love this, the cars are so fabulous and love that one is popped up!
Have a great weekend!
Debxx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love how you created the roadway!!!
Great CAS card! And yes - I love that song too!

I plan on having it in my head the rest of the day! LOL

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

So fun!
Love FM and love your card :)

LauraB whosthischick said...

Just saw them on the today show this week and they talked about that song, lol

Katy said...

I am singing that song now! I love Fleetwood Mac!

Kristie Goulet said...

FUN card!!! Love Fleetwood Mac too!!!

Diana Waite said...

how CUTE!!

Karen B. said...

So bold and fun!

Jay Gee said...

Great card Jingle!

gale said...

Really cute! Now I have that song in my head. lol

ShareThis