12.24.2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Just a quick post today with a quick Christmas card. This was another that I created in multiples, but I switched the sentiment stamp out so there were three different varieties. It's a fun little design!

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Jingle All the Way
Joy to the World

These were a lot of fun to create! I LOVE this stamp set (Jingle All The Way) from Technique Tuesday! It's officially my favorite holiday stamp set! LOVE IT!

And now...I wish you a very Happy Christmas!!!

15 comments:

  1. awesome cards...very sweet...love the washi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your cards, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the washi tape and hte cas look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, wonder why it's your favourite? :P
    Love this sweet design - I have got to break open that washi tape, because it looks even better off the roll ;)
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of them are just fab!
    Love that washi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I got one of those! :) This stamp set was totally made for you! Have a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LURVE these cards Miss Lady!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards and just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jennifer :-) I love the CAS design and the sentiment set was made especially for you ( am sure !! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this style!! so simple and crisp looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card. I love that woodgrain tape. That would be very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet, you have made me a fan of that great woodgrain tape!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me happy. I am a BIG FAN of Happy. For reals, though.

ShareThis