Yeah, okay, so I couldn't think of a word to finish out the alliteration action. Oh, well. Such is.
But....I do have Five fun and fabulous things to share with you this fine Friday, so here we go!
1. I hate Jillian Michaels. Except for the part that I love her. But I hate her. And love her. For serious, folks. Yes...I did the One Day Shred. Shhhhush! I am FULLY aware of what the video is ACTUALLY called, however, if you have ever actually DONE it, then you know...it is mis-named. HOWEVER...it does seem to be working, and I do sort of feel really kinda crazy good, so I love that girl! And I hate her. And we will continue with this love hate relationship for the next 30 (ish) days. Just say'n.
2. I LOVE The Hubbums! Yesterday I came home from work and wandered into my studio to find the latest issue of Art Doll Quarterly sitting happily on my desk!!!! YAY! So excited! Lots of fun and fabulous inspiration in there and just plain fun! He is great. Just great.
3. This is Pen. He is a dead penguin. I love him. He is a limited edition Skelanimal and SUPER STINKING CUTE! He arrived a couple of days ago and we have bonded nicely.
4. I am expecting some SERIOUSLY happy mail today!!! If my calculations are correct, I should find THREE new Cricut Carts in my mailbox today!!! So excited about that!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the great birthday present!!!!
5. CUTE CARDNESS!!!! I had an AMAZING urge to create something cute over the last couple of days and last night I finally got the chance!!! I don't know what it is, but sometimes you just gotta go CUTE!!! So, I jumped in on the great sketch challenge over at CPS and created this super fun card!!! I had this fun idea to stack these cute stamps and when I saw the sketch I knew it would be a PERFECT fit! So fun!!!
The patterned papers are from Glitz (dots and pink) and Cosmo Cricket (yellow), the A-FREAKING-DORABLE stamps are from Gel-A-Tins. I colored the pig and monkey with Prismacolor pencils and then blended the color with OMS. The mouse is colored with CTMH watercolor pencils. The Doodlebug Design stickers spell out the perfect sentiment for the perfect card recipient! The Hubbums! Because he is pretty much great and stuff. You know...like I told you earlier in this post. And other posts. And....alright, I'll shut up about it already! HA!
Here is a close up shot of the dimension. I love making my cards pop up and up and UP!!!
And here you get to see those SO STINKINGLY AMAZINGLY ADORABLY CUTE critters up close and personal!!! I love them. They make me smile. Just say'n.
Soooooooo.....there's your five fun and fabulous things for this fine Friday!!!! Leave a comment...those are fun and fabulous too, and they keep me from wandering around asking myself why nobody loves me.
HA!!!!! So funny. I'm telling you.....I can't say that without cracking up. Just. Can't. Do it.