1.28.2014

The Life You Imagined

Hello, friends!  I have a new card to share with you today using the Falling Feathers stamp set from Crafter's Companion.  I love the feathers in this set!  SO pretty!  I actually have two cards to share using this set, so I plan to show you one today and the other later in the week along with a tutorial!  YAY!

Live the Life You Imagine


To ink the feather, I used several different Tsukineko Brilliance inks.  I used the Dew Drop pads for this, as they make it super easy to apply several different colors to one image.  I love how pretty the mix of inks makes the image!

Life You Imagined (detail)


The brilliance inks have a neat shimmering quality to them that is just so pretty!  YAY!  For the sentiment, I stamped a phrase from the Sentimentals Imagine set and added a few glittery enamel dots.  I don't work in purples often, but I was happy to have this card turn out kind of pretty in purples.  Of course, glitter paper makes everything better.  HA!

Have a Happy!

10 comments:

  1. Loooooove this!!! Seriously, this is totally amazing!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the color combo - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! pretty - love the muted colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you selling your cards yet?? Put me down for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you selling your cards yet?? Put me down for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The inking on the feather is gorgeous!! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Your feather is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful. That feather is neat.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me happy. I am a BIG FAN of Happy. For reals, though.

ShareThis