6.01.2013

Miss You! An Eyelet Outlet and Art Impressions Collaboration

I am very excited about this awesome collaboration week with Eyelet Outlet and Art Impressions!  I have made a super fun card to share with you today using the adorable Willie Front and Back stamp set.  I love these littles peeking over things!  SO FUN!  I combined that with three simple black mini brads from Eyelet Outlet for a CAS card.

Miss You

Don't you just want to hug him?!!!  I do, dude.  I totally do.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers.  

Be sure to check in over at the Eyelet Outlet blog for a chance to win a GREAT prize from Eyelet Outlet and Art Impressions and to see even more inspiration from this collaboration!  

Have a Happy!

10 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely CAS card, love your colouring and design. Tracy x

Miriam Prantner said...

Too cute, and look at you coloring up a storm! This looks great and that image is so sweet!

Christy Q @ SchnauzerCrafts Creations said...

Super cute! love the coloring on the little guy!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card! Love the sweet image and the fabulous coloring.

Mary Ann said...

What a great card!Love the image,your coloring is great!It it SOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww....so super sweet!

Chark said...

sweet card! off to check out eyelet outlet. Viva Las VegaStamps is having a DT call and I thought of you, since they have Dr. Who stamps. I know you're on a million dts already, but here's the link in case you're interested.
http://vivalas.blogspot.com/2013/05/vlvs-design-team-call.html

Diana Waite said...

what a SWEET little stamp--AWESOME!

Barb Turpin said...

What a cute image! Totally reminds me of my youngest blond and his cute little Jack Russell...think I might need this one!

lostinpaper said...

Totally adorable! LOVE the fun way you have coloured this fab image.

ShareThis