12.15.2012

Mother Earth

Today Stampendous! has joined up with Wee Scapes to show you how fun it can be to combine some really great products! I pulled out a few fun things to create my Mother Earth piece for you today.

Mother Earth

The skirt is created from a moss paper that I stamped and embossed with Stampendous Foliate Cube stamp. I added punched grass paper circles around the skirt before adhering the stamped butterflies from the Charm Collection set.

Mother Earth Skirt Detail

May Arts burlap string and lace finish off her skirt quite nicely!

Mother Earth Base Detail

The base is covered with a lovely sheet of foliage from Wee-Scapes.

Mother Earth Neckline

And a bit of grass finishes out the neckline. I hope you have enjoyed my Mother Earth piece today! Please visit the Stampendous! blog and the others participating in today's hop!

26 comments:

wendyp said...

gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! So many wonderful ideas! Love how you mixed the moss with flowers on the base.

Charlene said...

Totally cool!!

Melissa said...

OMG this is gorgeous! The texture and materials are amazing. I love your project!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

one word-- AMAZING!!! love this

Mary Dawn said...

i'd wear it, i'll be honest ;) great job

~amy~ said...

WOW...lovin' this.

Annette said...

wow amazing...love all the textures and all those butterflies...so cute.

bkazoo said...

I really like the skirt details.

Mary-Anne V said...

wow this is stunning...the butterflies are so pretty.

Lea said...

It's like a dress made just for a pretty little fairy. Love, love, love!

Tracy said...

This is a beautiful piece of art work Jennifer. Just gorgeous.

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is so elegant and unique! I love the idea of stamping and embossing the moss paper. Why didn't I think of that?!?

sharon g said...

The plant material looks COOOOOOL

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE the cute idea!! All the little touches just make this come to life!! THANKS for sharing adn have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Kyle4143 said...

What a cool idea. I love all the details!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Very cool, just watched the latest Project Runway episode (the unconvential challenge) and this reminds me of that episode (in a more natural way).

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

Absolutely wild - I love it!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Girl....this is cray cray GORGEOUS!!! That is all.

Sue D said...

This is lovely--I like all the butterflies.

Sherry Butcher said...

Love the mix of moss and flowers for different textures. Thanks for sharing for steps.

Jan Garber said...

You always come up with the most unique, but gorgeous, projects!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

So original and clever! I love it. TFS

Kim H said...

love all the butterflies, and that moss paper looks really cool to work with on projects. thanks for sharing.

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Gorgeous - how clever!

Barb King said...

So creative!

ShareThis