11.21.2012

Happy Chris-Mouse!!!

I know.  It's the day before Thanksgiving and I have a Christmas card, but I just couldn't resist this ADORABLE stamp from Stamps Happen over at Simon Says Stamp!


This week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge is a fun sketch created by Dawny! I love how this sketch could so easily turn into so many fabulous card designs! I also love that it inspired me to step out of my comfort zone and dive into some patterned papers and coloring and things I just don't do very often! YAY!


And, as per usual, Simon Says Stamp is giving on lucky challenge participant a $50 Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! There is no reason NOT to play!!!


Here is the card I created using Dawny's wonderful sketch! I played with some great Echo Park papers and I just LOVE that cute stamp!

Merry Chris-mouse

I tied a few jingle bells onto the card for a bit of fun! I kinda love 'em. But, then again...they ARE called JINGLE bells, for goodness sake! ;)

Merry Chris-Mouse (detail)


I do hope you get a chance to play along!!! Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I may post tomorrow, I may not. We'll see how it goes! Blessings to you and your family!

Jingle Out.






16 comments:

Lin said...

He's a cutie, and I LOVE your jingle bells! (so appropriate :))

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love that little mouse so much and the jingle bell is just perfect

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just sooo CUTE :-) Gorgeous card Jennifer ,, the jingle bells are a lovely finishing touch and I love the thick vellum ,, I need to get me some !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

MommaSue said...

Sweet card!

Netty said...

Loving your colourful card, perfect for Christmas, x

Karen B. said...

Oh that IS adorable!

Rica said...

Such a fabulous fun card Jennifer, I love your details and those gorgeous bells. Such a sweet image with his mouth full of cookies.

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super cute card, Jennifer! I really love the liquid pearl & jingle bell accents!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

mauiquilter said...

Absolutely perfect!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Such a fun card! I love the grey paired with the traditional reds/greens of Christmas!!

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness girl, this is just too darned cute! Love it...the jingle bells are the perfect touch!

gale said...

Really cute card!

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute.
luv
Debby

Laurie said...

Adorable! I love the little mouse! He is darling!

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card.
Sweet image :)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card Jennifer!! Love that cute image and of course the "jingle" bells!! ;)

hugs...

ShareThis