A few weeks ago I won a fun prize on the Tombow USA blog. They sent some really fun Teresa Collins products along with some of their FABULOUS adhesives. I created this card using what they sent! So fun!
It's a little outside my normal style, but I love how it turned out. Kinda different and fun.
I also recently received some FABULOUS stickers from SRM. They were one of the generous donors for the Crop for Tornado Relief! I will be sharing LOTS more with you from them because I am LOVING their new releases, but today I want to show you this super cute clean and simple card! I love it! The stickers are gorgeous and make a perfect card!
And...yesterday my first official Design Team tutorial was posted over on the May Arts blog for the May Arts/Stampendous Blog Week! I am SO EXCITED!!! You totally need to head on over and check out what the designers have created! And post on each one for a chance to win some GREAT prizes from May Arts and Stampendous!!! I created this pretty shadow box frame and the full tutorial can be found here!
Whew! That's a lotta projects, folks. Yup. Sure is!
Now...onto that technology part. Here's the thing...
* We have a networking system that allows us to instantly communicate with people all over the world instantly, that being the whole of social media.
* We can take photographs and share them with people all over the world without ever printing a single one.
* We have phones that can find the closest pizza joint, tell us how affordable it is, let us know if people like it, and give us directions to the front door complete with a photo of the place at the end in case you REALLY can't find it.
* We never have to open a door at a grocery store. (P.S. How the HECK did people get in and out of grocery stores before automatic doors. I've never seen one without one, and this came up last night and now I'm just confused. Just say'n.)
* We can publish, we can create, we can televise.
* We have gum that is actually beneficial to our teeth.
* We have food that is so altered that it has no calories, no fat, no sugar, or no whatever it is you DON'T want and added calcium, added fiber, added vitamins, and whatever it is you DO want.
* We can cook food at what some consider a super fast speed due to microwaves (although, I think they are stinking slow if you ask me....just say'n.)
* I own tools that adhere gem stones, cut intricate paper patterns, print images, engrave, sand, etc.
* We have traveled to places beyond our great grandparents imaginations.
So...all that being said...Why the HECK don't we have cars that fly yet? *hrmph!*