5.05.2014

This Card Could Get Me In Treble!

HA! See what I did there? With that clever little post title? See that? Yeah... okay... moving on.  LOL!

Today we are beginning some super fun sneak peeks for the May release from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! Woot! Woot! There are some super fun sets and dies in this release and I am looking forward to showing them off! Today's card features the new Treble Clef die and the Big Treble stamp set! SO FUN!

A friend


For my card, I created a red card base and then trimmed a white panel, die cut the treble clef from the panel, and then layered the stamped vellum over the negative die cut. I like how the red is subtle, but shows through strongly, nonetheless.

A Friend (detail)


Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to check out what the rest of the team has created ! I think you are going to LOVE their amazingly creative work!

Have A Happy!

9 comments:

  1. this is GREAT--really like the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever clever clever Jingle! Love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vellum overlay...very inspired card, Jingle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the addition of the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous...love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that negative die cut and the softness of the vellum. awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me happy. I am a BIG FAN of Happy. For reals, though.

ShareThis