4.03.2014

You're Not My Friend

Today I have the last of my Stamping Royalty cards to share with you. Well, except for the Season's Greetings Category because I can't share that one, but you will see it in the July issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine! Woot! Woot! This one was for the Friendship category. I pulled out the Highline Chalkboard Background stamp from Hero Arts/Basic Grey for a bit of fun technique play on this one!

Hello, you're not my friend.

I stamped the mint background and then, on a second panel, I stamped and clear embossed the background again. I inked over it with grey ink after embossing to get a reverse look and then used an iron to remove the embossing entirely, giving me the image in reverse. That was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I die cut the word Hello from the reverse panel and lined it up perfectly to sit on top of the same spot to make it seamless. I LOVE how this one turned out and that I ventured into new territory, too!

You're Not My Friend (detail)

I hope you have enjoyed this week of my Stamping Royalty cards! I had SUCH a good time creating these and was super excited to share them, as I really put my all into them! I love them. All of them. For reals. I can't even help it.



In other news, I have a giveaway winner to announce! The winner of my Crafter's Companion prize is... Carol L! Congratulations, Carol! Please email me with your full name and mailing address so I can get this out to you!

Have a Happy!!!




9 comments:

  1. oh this is really great
    love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do need that background stamp. really I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love the background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLEVER mix of stamps!!! Love it! Congrats on your Hero Arts tweet (and Stamping Royalty win, of course)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Jennifer--love your funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Love the sentiment. Will bring a big smile to whoever receives it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me happy. I am a BIG FAN of Happy. For reals, though.

ShareThis