1.11.2013

Something WONDERFUL is About to Happen!

It's Friday! YAY!!! And I have a fun card to share with you today, so that pretty much is all it takes to make me happy. That, and fresh strawberries in my oatmeal. That's working, too. Just sayin'.

Something Wonderful is About To Happen

When I saw this Itty Bitty from Unity Stamp Co. I was pretty much on the "Yes, please and thank you" level. Yup. Needed it. Got it. Love it. It's just a happy stamp.

I stamped the image in VersaMark on black cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. I added a bit of color with a strip of bright cardstock and some fun twine from The Twinery. Happy stamp = Happy card! YAY!

Something wonderful is about to happen

As CHA begins, I am super sad that I can't be there, but excited for my friends who are there! I hope you guys have an AWESOME time and I can't wait to see all of your photos and hear your stories!!! If you see my projects, please send me pictures!!!! LOL!

Have a Happy, folks!!!

Jingle Out!

36 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what an awesome card!

ScrappyRae10 said...

Love the stamps

richardbreaks said...

This is such a fun and happy card. I LURVE that sentiment!!

Megan Aaron said...

so fun!

Annette said...

love this sentiment...great card..

Miriam Prantner said...

I kind of love this card! What a great itty bitty....I fell like I am always seeing new ones that I haven't before! And a fun color combo too!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sooo cute!
Love the twine :)

JPScraps said...

Definitely a happy, fun card!

Meredith Adolf said...

So FUN!!! I'm thinking this stamp needs to hop its way into my cart...and your design makes me think of all the chalkboard stuff that is so popular right now, cute!

Nine said...

So clever ! Love this card

Gwen said...

Stunning CAS card! Happy~dance!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is GREAT!

Cynthia said...

Fabulous design! I like the sentiment as well.

Jen said...

Awesome! I have this stamp too and I love the black with white embossing!

Faith A said...

That is one clever card, love it.

joetterer said...

I love how it kind of looks like a chalkboard. Also like the long style card.

Diana Fernandez said...

Cute cute card!

Ruby said...

Love the sentiment. Very pretty CAS card.

Noelle Reese said...

What a fantastic card! You are right just seeing that stamp makes me happy :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Wonderful! this makes me happy :-)

Karen said...

i love this itty bitty stamp too..makes me smile each time I see it and I just love the colors and twine you've used on your fabby card!! Happy Friday!!

Angel said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the embossing

Kary said...

Love the sentiment!! And the embossing looks great against the contrasting background.

Julie Odil said...

You have projects at CHA? How awesome is that? This card is terrific! You're right. It's a happy card.

Lindsey said...

Love the bright pops of colour! And this stamp is perfect in white on black. Totally fun!

Tracy said...

Such a fun card.
Love the sentiment, it goes with my news from today :)

angie said...

great card!

Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I like the sentiment a lot and the embossing is beautiful.

Love
Maarit

sue morris said...

What a cute card!! So cheerful!

Amber S said...

Ooooh, I haven't seen this stamp yet. i love it. And your awesome card too!

Sue D said...

Wonderful card!

Scrapper Myra said...

Looks so perfect like if it was a commercial card. Beautiful.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very clean and graphic!

Emily Keaton said...

This is sweet! That is a great new Unity stamp.

jennifer mitten said...

Great card! I love that white embossing powder!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! Love the white EP on black and the regal colors to make it pop even more- awesome!

ShareThis