1.09.2013

Simon Says Bee Mine!

This is my second post of the day!  Please be sure to visit the Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release post, too!  Click on the link or scroll down!  Thanks!  :)



This week we have a fun challenge for you over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. We want you to use Black and White with just a SPLASH of color! The Design Team is also playing with some fun products from C.C. Designs this week!


As usual, one lucky participant is going to win a $50 Gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Super Store! Woot! Woot!!!

Bee Mine Valentine

I chose to go with black and white with a splash of PINK! YAY! I used the adorable Funny Valentine set from C.C. Designs for my card. I colored the bee with Spectrum Noir markers. That bee is just TOO CUTE! The fabulous ribbon is May Arts.

I have to be honest, the DT did some AWESOME work for this week! (Much better than I did. HA!) You have to check out the amazing inspiration over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! And then link up your own creation based on the Black and White with a Splash of Color challenge!



If you would like to check out some of the fun goodies I've used on my card, see the links below! :)







23 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I think Yours is so cute! Love the little bee!

MommaSue said...

Adorable!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so adorable

Carolyn King said...

black, white and pink--awesome. What a cute card!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love this cute little bee...cute card!

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is so sweet. :) Cute image, yummy ribbon, and I love the faux stitching--finished it off perfectly! ~Hugs

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awwwww...super cute! I can't get enough of that May Arts ribbon. Love it!

Izzy Anderson said...

That black chevron ribbon is the perfect touch. Just lovely!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Jennifer :-) the image is adorable and I just love the bee in pink ! :-) Lovely ribbon too :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Creative M said...

Simply ADORABLE!

Lin said...

Love those hearts hanging from her antennae! So cute in pink!

Diana Waite said...

what a SWEET card!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great card, Jennifer! I love this sweet little stamp!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Annette said...

aww how cute cute cute..

Katy said...

This is super cute!! Great ribbon! :)

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Rica said...

Absolutely adorable Jennifer, I love the pink and such a sweet image and stunning bow!!

hugs
Heather xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Great card ! What a cute image !

Hugs

Jo x

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So SUPER SWEET!!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

Too sweet and love the ribbon :)

gale said...

Very cute. Love that black and white ribbon!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card Jennifer!! Love that sweet bee! Your design is amazing too!! Makes me happy!! :)

hugs...

Creative M said...

Simply ADORABLE!!
Migdalia

ShareThis