Let's begin with a couple of questions.
1. Do you love cute jewelry?
2. Do you love not going broke in an effort to wear cute jewelry?
If the answer to both of the above questions is 'Yes' then you simply MUST check out Chunky Bling!
Chunky Bling was started by Laurel, a woman who loved jewelry and loved beading! As she created she discovered that she had a real love for chunky beaded jewelry and with the support of her husband, Doug, she was able to turn that passion into a wonderful company providing affordable, cute, chunky watches, bracelets, rings, and necklaces for other women!
I had the pleasure of receiving a ring from Chunky Bling to review and I really like it!
Now, I have a confession to make. I am NOT what one would call a 'ring' person. I LOVE necklaces, I'm ALL ABOUT bracelets and I will toss just about any accessory in my hair, but when it comes to my fingers you usually find me in my wedding set on on hand and a lovely ring my husband gave me on our fifth anniversary on the other. That's it. I don't change them much. So, when they asked if I would review a ring, I was a bit hesitant, but then I thought about a couple of cute rings I have had in the past and loved so I figured I'd go ahead and give it a shot.
Guess what! I kind of love it! LOL! The first thing that caught my attention was how SPARKLY it was!!! (Maybe they figured out that's all they would need after reading my blog! HA!) The Swarovski crystals REALLY shine! I love how they are set in a faceted style bead to bounce the light around even more! It really is quite brilliant! I chose the black pearls as my colored bead and they look really pretty with the crystals! What I particularly like about this ring is that it is versatile. I can totally wear it with something fancy with my diamond studs in my ears and a solitaire necklace, or I can slip it on with a pair of jeans, a cute graphic tee, a cardigan and my paperclip necklace!
The quality is quite nice, as well. I was surprised (pleasantly) to find that the ring is actually strung on a stretchy thread. This is great for me because my fingers like to change sizes on me. The best part of this is that the ring is constructed properly and sized well, so the thread is not visible ANYWHERE. That is huge for me. I can't stand it when something is stretchy and you can see the thread - this ring is beaded perfectly so that the thread is simply not seen. Perfect! It is fairly comfortable to wear, too! AND...you have a ton of color choices!
Want to know the best part??? YOU can win one!
However, if you don't want to risk it you can also purchase one for only $8.00! Yes, you read that right! Their prices are amazing!
Here is how you can win:
Required: Head on over to Chunky Bling and tell me your favorite item! (Mine is totally the Box of Crayons necklace!!!) You must leave your comment here on this blog post.
Optional Additional Entries:
1. Follow my blog publicly and leave an additional comment letting me know you follow!
2. Become a Facebook Fan of Just Jingle (see widget on left) and leave an additional comment letting me know you did! (Please leave your FB name.)
3. Become a Fan of Chunky Bling on Facebook and leave an additional comment letting me know you did! (Please leave your FB name.)
4. Follow JustJingle and ChunkyBling on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway! Remember a link back to this post and include @JustJingle in your tweet! Leave an additional comment here with a link to your tweet!
5. Make a Purchase from Chunky Bling for an additional FIVE entries! (Think Mother's Day, folks!!!!) Leave FIVE additional comments letting me know you did! (This will be confirmed.)
Well, there you have it! This giveaway will conclude on 11 April, 2010.
Disclosure: I was sent a ring to review for this post. I was not given any additional compensations and the thoughts presented here are my honest opinion.